[SailfishDevel] Weird behaviour with BT headset

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:47:27 UTC 2016

taixzo taixzo kirjoitti ti helmikuuta 2 16:26:49 2016 GMT+0200:
> I remember the N9 had an issue of interference between the Bluetooth and
> WiFi radios; the headset would stutter when connecting to or disconnecting
> from an access point. I worked around it by disabling WiFi while using the
> headset. Maybe this is a similar issue?

Since we have the same radio controlling software (connman) (IIRC) I think it's possible it's the same problem. I have no problems with just the headset or WLAN, but together they bug out. So, disabling WLAN is a workaround, but how am I supposed to listen to internet radios without an internet connection? :(

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani