[SailfishDevel] Push Service for Sailfish OS

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:58:56 UTC 2016

Hello

The last days I get in contact with some developers to get an idea if it is
possible to implement a native TextSecure Client for sailfish.

The encryption library, written in C, is there. The Web-API for
registration to the server is documented. A reference implementation,
written in go, is functional.

The only missing thing is a working push service to get a real user
experience with a messaging application.

Does anyone know something about that? I didn't find any good resources
about this topic on the internet.

Bye
Georg