[SailfishDevel] Weird behaviour with BT headset

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:06:35 UTC 2016

Forget about my last post, it just happened again. Luckily I had turned on journal after writing the email.

limHandleHeartbeatFailureTimeout: Probe_hb_failure

Then

Disconnect indication on session 0

And a lot of statefs[520] saying services are offline

Then kernel saying

WLAN TL: Station was not previously registered on WLANTL_GetSTAState

8 times.

Writing this is no use, is it? Whatever. I'll get some logs tomorrow and post them from a PC. Shoot, I really need to stop debugging this and get some actually important stuff done.

See ya,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani