[SailfishDevel] Weird behaviour with BT headset

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:54:51 UTC 2016

> run as root: "journalctl -a -f"

Allright, thanks. Now it decided to work, and I don't have time to wait for it to stop working so I'll report some logs tomorrow.

But don't worry, I caught a nice red error message right away after connecting the headset:

Jolla kernel: 12cap_sock_connect: failed -115

In fact, there were two of those.

After reconnecting the headset I got this twice:

Jolla kernel: wlan: [some numbers] Deactivating heartbeat link monitoring

Then some normal stuff and the first warning again, followed by

Jolla bluetoothd[816]: Refusing unexpected connect from [headset mac or similar]

The headset, WLAN and Nettiradio are working now.

Anyway, I'll post full logs tomorrow when I get my hands on a computer and possibly reproduce the weird behaviour. (posting these from Jolla, typing with a BT keyboard connected after collecting logs and stopping journal).

Cheers,
jollailija

--
Lähetetty Jollastani