[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] Sailfish OS Open Source Community Collaboration Meeting 5th of December 2016

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Mon Dec 5 11:18:39 UTC 2016

Hello all!

Today we had the last community collaboration meeting of 2016!
I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in
advance since we won't be having a meeting till next year.

Meeting minutes can be found in variety of formats below:

Minutes:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2016/mer-meeting.2016-12-05-09.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2016/mer-meeting.2016-12-05-09.00.txt
Log:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2016/mer-meeting.2016-12-05-09.00.log.html

<http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2016/mer-meeting.2016-12-05-09.00.log.html>If
you wish to propose a new topic for the next meeting, please do so here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Next meeting is going to be held on Monday, 9th of January 2017 at 09:00 UTC

Thanks and best regards,
James Noori (Jaymzz)
Community Manager