[SailfishDevel] How to use sailfish-components-webview

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:54:38 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

Compiling works now :)
However, when I try to install the RPM on the emulator (as target) I get this on launch:

unknown:44 - file:///opt/sdk/test/usr/share/test/qml/test.qml:44:1: module "Sailfish.WebView" is not installed

import Sailfish.WebView 1.0

Sailfish.Webview component is not installed... I added these lines in the yaml file:
Requires:
- sailfishsilica-qt5 >= 0.10.9
- sailfish-components-webview-qt5 >= 0.0.1
- sailfish-components-webview-qt5-devel >= 0.0.1
- sailfish-components-webview-qt5-pickers >= 0.0.1
- sailfish-components-webview-qt5-popups >= 0.0.1

And as written in the README on Github in the .pro file I added the following:
CONFIG += sailfishapp \
link_pkgconfig

PKGCONFIG += qt5embedwidget

I'm missing something but I don't know what...

Cheers,
Dylan