[SailfishDevel] Using QtQuick.Layouts

Michael Fuchs michfu at gmx.at
Thu Jul 28 14:54:15 UTC 2016

I'm very sorry, I misread your post.

Install the same package in the emulator helped here.

In QtCreator go to "Sailfish OS" on the left side, choose Targets ->
manage (next to 486); type "layout" in the new search field; check
install next to "qt5-qtquickcontrols-layouts"; click install-button;
wait for success message;
quit QTCreator; restart it; enjoy.

regards.