[SailfishDevel] [Postponed to May 5th] Sailfish OS Community Collaboration Meeting

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:08:05 UTC 2016

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately something came up at university so I can't make it to the
meeting on 28th April or 12th May.

Fortunately, the time proposed by James (05th May) is suitable, so if
that's okay I'd vote to have the discussion on 05th May. If that isn't
okay, we could just arrange discussing my topic at a later date.

Thanks,