[SailfishDevel] [Postponed to May 5th] Sailfish OS Community Collaboration Meeting

Carol Chen cybette+sailfishos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:35:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

It looks like you (and luca247) added topics as answers instead of directly
in the wiki (question part).As there are multiple pages of answers, they
are more difficult to be noticed. Please add them directly to the wiki as
requested in the instructions.

I've added them this time (luca247's topics were proposed for last meeting
but they were not included). James, your call whether the meeting should
still be postponed.

Cheers,
 Carol.