[SailfishDevel] About applications presenting a map interface

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Mon Sep 14 08:49:39 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 08:14 +0300, juice wrote:
> What is approved the method to present a map interface

I've been playing around with libosmscout, it uses vector data and the
data/rendering can be customized with various style files.

http://onion-garlic.blogspot.fi/2015/02/interactive-piste-map-on-sailfish-os.html

Unfortunately it had some rendering issues (hiding stuff when zoomed in
too close), but this was in February, I haven't done anything with it
since so could be already fixed upstream.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>