[SailfishDevel] 回复:Re: 回复:Re: could we support_hw_overlay_from_gst-droid?

Halley halley_zhao at sina.com
Fri May 22 08:31:35 UTC 2015

after  a thought, I think overlay can be added back in the following way:1. wayland-android-client-protocol.h supports passing ANativeWindowBuffer from wayland client to server.2. An object(WindowSurface) with same interface of ANativeWindow can be constructed in host; which meets the requirement of android codecs.3. then we can create gst video sink element which accepts ANativeWindow, gst can feed the WindowSurface to android codecs.finally weston receives ANativeWindowBuffer from media client, it has the option to assign this ANativeWindowBuffer to Overlay plane.