[SailfishDevel] Getting simple XML to show on the emulator

Jani Nuutinen amontieri at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:34:34 UTC 2015

Thank you for the generous insights gents.

While I'm still learning from ground up these simplest things with Qt
delegate was the thing here to get some flesh on the bones (as in: getting
something to show up on the emulator screen).
The first code I used did work so I merely did expand on top of that with
another "code training".

This time the new code has two XmlRole elements: one for the "name" of
products and the other for the "price" of the products. If I pass these two
through the delegate component the data seems to overlap on the emulator
screen.
What is the correct way through the means of coding to change the relative
position of those two (or even multiple) elements?

Code in pastebin this time:

http://pastebin.com/3ftxPyvk

XML:

http://www.w3schools.com/xml/simple.xml