[SailfishDevel] 回复:Re: 回复:Re: could we support_hw_overlay_from_gst-droid?

Halley halley_zhao at sina.com
Sat May 9 02:14:08 UTC 2015

I don't have much idea on it as well.
I think EGLImage or texture id are concept inside one process, not able to shared between two process (wayland client and wayland server). for EGL application, drm buffer name is passed by wayland-drm protocol inside libEGL.
some global buffer handle are required to share the buffer directly from app to weston. like gralloc handle, dma_buf, or drm name.