[SailfishDevel] GStreamer usage

Andrew Penkrat penkrat8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:00:33 UTC 2015

Hello!

I found some QtMultimedia related issues in my app so I decided to write my
own backend for video playback using GStreamer 1.0. I'm not familiar with
it so I read through documentation and managed to write a simple audio
player.

But what I can't understand is how am I supposed to play video on Sailfish.
I was exploring cameraplus but I only understood it uses droideglsink and
then the repository was deleted. I couldn't find any other examples so I'm
asking here for help.

Do I need to use this sink? How should I use it?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Penkrat.