[SailfishDevel] Main qml file not found when Deploying

Antonio Mancini ziobilly94 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:15:45 UTC 2015

When deploying my application as an RPM package i have this error:

[W] contextFactory:108 - Could not create scene graph context for device
'customcontext' - check that plugins are installed correctly in
/usr/lib/qt5/plugins

[D]
QWaylandEglClientBufferIntegration::QWaylandEglClientBufferIntegration:62 -
Using Wayland-EGL

[W] unknown:-1 - file:///usr/share/SailTris/qml/SailTris.qml: File not
found

The path is correct
If i deploy copying binaries it works.

I have this in the cpp file, and i think is here that is called that qml
file:

    QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(SailfishApp::application(argc,
argv));

    QTranslator translator;
    translator.load("translation_" + QLocale::system().name(),
                        "/usr/share/SailTris/i18n");
    app->installTranslator(&translator);

    QScopedPointer<QQuickView> view(SailfishApp::createView());
    view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/SailTris.qml"));
    view->show();

    return app->exec();

I have this problem after i updated the sdk, i looked through the changes i
made to the app, but nothing seem like to be causing this problem.

Can someone help me?