[SailfishDevel] State of BLE in Sailfish?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Thu Jun 18 12:58:25 UTC 2015

What is the current state of BLE support in Sailfish?   I know there was a
big long story about BlueZ 4 and 5 and Qt versions and so on when I was
investigating last summer.

Where did we get to on that?

I still want to achieve self-hosting on a mobile Linux, and what I show
below on Android with the aim of getting that going on Tizen should be
equally possible on Sailfish.   Easier even, because Qt apps can come
across from the desktop easier than on Tizen with EFL the only supported
option.

https://bobsummerwill.wordpress.com/2014/08/11/first-steps-on-the-path-to-tizen-self-hosting/

Cheers,
Bob