[SailfishDevel] Deploy by copying binaries issue

Jussi Pakkanen jussi.pakkanen at jolla.com
Fri Jun 12 08:17:33 UTC 2015

On 11.06.2015 18:12, Timur Kristóf wrote:

> I'm trying to deploy a Qt application to my Jolla. In the "Sailfish OS
> IDE", I set up the device and set the project to "deploy by copying
> binaries". Then I hit the play button. After that, I'm getting this error:

Deploying with rsync writes its files to /opt/sdk/<projname> on the
device. Can you check that /opt/sdk has the proper write permissions?
Then delete the old project directory and try deployment again.

If this does not work then please provide some more information:

- which OS are you developing on and which version of SailfishOS is
running on your device
- if you create the sample project, does it compile and deploy correctly
with binary copying

Thanks,