[SailfishDevel] PullDownMenu in a Dialog?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Jun 11 10:29:37 UTC 2015

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that I wanted the PullDownMenu to appear below
the header, but thinking about it it's more convenient to have it always
visible. Thanks.

Now I just need to position the SilicaListView correctly.

"y: header.height;" pushes the header bar down header.height, "topMargin:
header.height;" and "anchors.top: header.bottom;" have nada effect for some
reason..?

On Thursday 11 June 2015 05:05:24 Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
> Similar things as earlier.
>
> Don't give y to Pulldownmenu, breaks.
> Dialogheader not in Dialog, but in child.
>
> https://gist.github.com/kimmoli/626c838174682c1f6f20
>
> This uses SilicaFlickable as first child of dialog.
>
> -kimmo
>
> Thomas Tanghus kirjoitti to kesäkuuta 11 05:14:07 2015 GMT+0300:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a Dialog with a SilicaListView as a file picker. Now I want to have
 PullDownMenu with a single MenuItem to go one level up.
> > It kinda works, but the positioning is all messed up.
> >
> > Problem 1: The indicator is placed a tad below the header, so I made an
> > ugly
 hack setting "y:  - Theme.paddingLarge;", but that's not a viable