[SailfishDevel] PullDownMenu in a Dialog?

Andrey Kozhevnikov coderusinbox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:26:00 UTC 2015

You did some weird stuff... I sent PR:
https://github.com/tanghus/kitchen-timer-qml/pull/6

But imho it's better to use /[..]/ folder to navigate up and not use
PullDown menu for this.

P.S. I personally prefer using this:
var picker = pageStack.push("Sailfish.Pickers.MusicPickerPage",
{"title": qsTr("Select timer ringtone")})
picker.selectedContentChanged.connect(function() {
console.log(picker.selectedContent) })