[SailfishDevel] Support for paid applications

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:27:56 UTC 2015

As far as I understand if the user allows non-trusted sources s/he can
install any rpm, so if you have a way to sell rpms the answer is yes....

But that does require 'considerable' effort both on the part of the user
(going into settings and changing a setting) and on your part to setup your
selling/licensing infrastructure....

HTH,
Eli