[SailfishDevel] How does the mer build engine compile for armv7hl?

jerome levreau levreau.jerome at vostoksystem.eu
Sat Jan 10 10:15:53 UTC 2015

for all project, click the project tab and add a kit, that all. Than select
target from the build button (bottom left)
to be able to deploy you have to add a device from tool->options->mobile ;
dev mod must be enable (may need to reboot the phone) ; you can use the
wifi ip, no need to plug a cable.

A+