[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS SDK December update available now

Thomas Amler armadillo at penguinfriends.org
Fri Jan 9 09:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

in the case someone experiences the same problem like me yesterday,
here's my summary. :-)

Problem:
Yesterday I experienced problems with fast repeating qtcreator hangs on
my Win7 x64 machine. The hangs last for a minute or so and between them
the SDK only was usable for up to 10 seconds.

Workarounding the problem:
The problem was gone if the MerSDK virtual machine has been started from
the SDK button on the lower left side.

Final solution:
Updated (uninstall old, reboot, install new just to be sure ;-))
VirtualBox from 4.3.6 to 4.3.20.

Thanks to Jare for helping to debug the problem.

Best regards