[SailfishDevel] Error starting VM

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Feb 16 11:00:12 UTC 2015

Hi,
That pane is greyed out in Virtualbox, for me. :-/

On 16/02/15 10:58, Chris Walker wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:16:53 +0100
> kim at foder.dk wrote:
>
>>> This application failed to start because it could not find or load
>>> the Qt platform plugin "xcb".
>>
>> I had this problem too, I think I had to disable something on the SDK
>> in VirtualBox, I'm not sure but I think it was VT-x/AMD-V under
>> system / acceleration.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I've unticked that in the Emulator and that now runs.

Scientific Director, IndieBio Irish Programme
  Got a biology-inspired business idea that $50,000 -
  & 3 months in a well equipped lab could accelerate?
  Apply for the Summer programme in Ireland:
  http://indie.bio/apply-to-ireland
Twitter:  @onetruecathal
Phone: +353876363185
miniLock: JjmYYngs7akLZUjkvFkuYdsZ3PyPHSZRBKNm6qTYKZfAM
peerio.com: cathalgarvey