[SailfishDevel] Update on SailfishOS roadmap

Panu Artimo tuntematon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:54:42 UTC 2015

On 13 February 2015 at 13:09, Soumya Bijjal
<soumya.bijjal at jollamobile.com> wrote:
> Here is an update on our progress from the past month

While I appreciate all the new stuff, it seems the tablet dev has
taken the wind out of the phone SW development. On the other hand I
understand why and the necessity, but I wished the urgent stuff on
phone was a priority. By urgent I mean the bad memory handling (since
last update I cannot really say it's a multitasking phone/os even) and
missing features like enterprise/uni wlan support. Jolla is th eonly
phone I know that doesn't connect to those wlans. Certificate handling
needs to be implemented asap.