[SailfishDevel] Early access to SailfishOS releases

Bernd Wachter bernd.wachter at jolla.com
Tue Feb 3 17:04:51 UTC 2015

Matt Austin <mail at mattaustin.me.uk> writes:

> On 3 February 2015 at 22:30, Bernd Wachter <bernd.wachter at jolla.com> wrote:
>
>> This is a first step towards a developer program & early feedback
>> gathering.
>
> Thanks for this news, it all sounds promising, I've checked the box!
> How would you like to receive feedback? I guess it could come in
> several forms, such as regressions, problems with new features,
> problems when testing our own apps, and also if other reported issues
> are still a problem. Should 'together' be used for the first two
> scenarios, and this list be used for the third? How would you like
> 'together' feedback tagged?

For now: As you would do with a regular release. We're usually
monitoring together, IRC, mailing list and social media channels after
releases for issues, and will continue doing so.

Additionally we'll select larger groups from the people who decided to
opt-in for experiments related to feedback gathering -- at first via
separate groups on together. We have some ideas how feedback gathering
at that scale _might_ work, but we need to try it. Eric will take care
of organizing that, and announce related topics on together.