[SailfishDevel] Early access to SailfishOS releases

Matt Austin mail at mattaustin.me.uk
Tue Feb 3 15:27:52 UTC 2015

On 3 February 2015 at 22:30, Bernd Wachter <bernd.wachter at jolla.com> wrote:

> This is a first step towards a developer program & early feedback
> gathering.

Thanks for this news, it all sounds promising, I've checked the box!
How would you like to receive feedback? I guess it could come in
several forms, such as regressions, problems with new features,
problems when testing our own apps, and also if other reported issues
are still a problem. Should 'together' be used for the first two
scenarios, and this list be used for the third? How would you like
'together' feedback tagged?

Cheers,

--
Matt