[SailfishDevel] Include shared library

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Sep 12 07:43:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 11.09.2014 21:15, Steffen Förster wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to include two shared libraries in my RPM file and need some
> help. What is the proper configuration to include the libraries in the
> RPM. The libraries should be installed in the directory
> /usr/share/harbour-masterpassword/lib (harbour restriction). I have read
> the code of the project https://github.com/Elleo/cutespotify but I don't
> see the missing configuration lines.
>
> The application is executable but the RPM doesn't contain the shared
> libraries and the app uses the pre-installed libraries (harbour
> validation will fail).

It seem you are missing a (at least I didn't spot it...):

INSTALLS += lib

that would explain why it does not install the libs and are not in the rpm.

> The project code:
> https://github.com/steffen-foerster/harbour-masterpassword

I tried to compile your project, but seems out of the box it does not work.

Also the following you will need, to get it into Harbour:
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#2.6.0

You can find an other example, which ships it's own libraries and is in
store here:
https://github.com/d0b3rm4n/harbour-sidudict

br
Reto