[SailfishDevel] core dump location

Krisztian Olah fasza2mobile at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:40:14 UTC 2014

Hi, in case anyone is interested in generating coredumps:

Sailfish saves core files if enabled in working directory which should be
~/ or /home/nemo/ if you like for applications started from launcher.
To enable generating coredumps use (the method I posted earlier works too):
ulimit -c unlimited

To generate a useful coredump the debuginfo package(located in RPMS
directory in your build directory) is needed to be installed.
A nice and short read here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces

Thanks again Alejandro for pointing me in the right direction