[SailfishDevel] core dump location

Krisztian Olah fasza2mobile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:27:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Alejandro,
I'm unfamiliar with both ulimit and Sailfish in this regard.
If I understand correctly I need to:
devel-su echo  "*               soft    core            10000000" >>
/etc/security/limits.conf
devel-su echo  "*               soft    hard            10000000" >>
/etc/security/limits.conf
devel-su service nemodb restart

Then I will have coredumps generated in working dir, journal or some other
directory somewhere in /var provided my app crashes, right?