[SailfishDevel] This is a test email

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Sat Nov 22 17:42:37 UTC 2014

El Saturday 22 November 2014, Chris Sparks escribió:
> My email tool only has compose, reply and reply-all.  So my choices are
> limited.

Yes, that's the point. When you compose a message, you start fresh. You fill
the subject and the body.

When you reply (to all, to list, or just reply), even if you remove everything
from the body and the subject to fill it from scratch, the MUA still adds the
headers that I mentioned.

> What is an MUA?

Mail User Agent. That's a fancy way to say "the program that you use to send
emails". But it has a purpose, since for people using a webmail, the browser
is not the "culprit" for those extra headers. :)

Now I'll stop here my lessons on netiquette and Internet, because Sailfish OS
is much more fun. ;-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2