[SailfishDevel] Multimedia does not work on Nexus5 image

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Fri Nov 21 09:18:27 UTC 2014

Hello Carlos,

I am the dev of SailWave - so I feel, I should try to help you :-)

Have you already installed Warehouse on your Nexus? If not, please
install it, if it does even work on Nexus?!
Then you could try to install additional GStreamer-Codecs from
xerxes2: https://openrepos.net/content/xerxes2/ultimate-codec-support

You can also try to launch SailWave from command line and see, what it
prints to stdout, when you try to play a stream.

I don't know, if it helps, but I think it is worth a try.

Michael.