[SailfishDevel] Tablet version SDK a.k.a 2.0

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:09:06 UTC 2014

Andrey is being ironic, I suppose, but it is a good guess.

I don't think you need to care, though:
The SDK will probably be updated a couple of times before "Sailfish
2.0", with interim updates...
I think that, as long as your app works on a phone, it will work on
the tablet. Maybe layout will not be optimal, but that can be fixed
later on.

Luciano

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Fabio Isgrò <fabio.isgro at messinalug.org> wrote:
> So 4th week of May 15  or 1week of Jun 15 ?
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Andrey Kozhevnikov <coderusinbox at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> a week after OS update released, as usual :D
>>
>> 20.11.2014 00:52, Alex Smirnoff пишет:
>>
>> Is that already known when new SDK will be available?
>>
>> Could not wait to port Gcompris to Jolla.
>>

>> --
>> Alex Smirnov

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams