[SailfishDevel] Add locale support to jolla calendar

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:25:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm trying to add support for locale (or at least firstDayOfWeek) to
jolla-calendar, in the MonthPage.qml file I successfully made the day
labels depend on the locale, but to actually shift all the dates over seems
to be more of an issue.

As far as I can tell this should involve the AgendaModel (found in
nemomobile/nemo-qml-plugin-calendar), but I may be wrong.

Either way I have 2 questions:
1. Am I on the right track?
2. Assuming I pull this off successfully what is the process for submitting
the patch? A pull request on git? sending a patch to this list?

Thanks,
Eli