[SailfishDevel] was "Acceptable Behaviour.." --> Forum

Luca Donaggio donaggio at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:32:08 UTC 2014

So, current situation is:

ML: official, could use, in dare times ;-), some moderation

TJC: official, nedd some improvements, but nobody can deny the success of
Q&A sites (see Stackoverflow) as a developer helping tool

TMO: unofficial, suits all the needs of forum estimators.

For official advice one should post on the ML or TJC, for community help
there's also TMO; while we can expect for Sailors to (promptly, hopefully)
answer here on the ML or in TJC, of course we can't pretend the same for
TMO: probably they're already too busy and we can't ask them to regularly
scan a community forum on top of their other duties!

Luca Donaggio