[SailfishDevel] Next OS update early June

Soumya Bijjal soumya.bijjal at jollamobile.com
Thu May 22 13:32:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

We just posted an update to t.j.c on the next update plans. Here is a
link to it if you haven't spotted it already:
https://together.jolla.com/question/43464/next-os-update-in-early-june/

In short, we will roll out update7 directly that will include features
planned for update6+7.

 From the planned content[1], we did not manage to finalize the
following feature on time for update7:
> * Save unsent messages as drafts when messages app is pushed to background

Reason: Developer had other burning issues to attend to, thus not able
to dedicate enough time for this feature. He also recently moved from
the US to Norway ( and is still recovering :) )

Regards,
Soumya

[1] https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2014-May/004167.html