[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Tone Kastlunger users.giulietta at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:49:01 UTC 2014

Thank you for your reply, I'll take it as an honest one.
So to me this sounds like it is worth making a mess about it, but only by
telling part of the whole story.
I do not belive this is completely fair to the audience (or the part of the
audience who might be interested in this mailing list);
without facts (which you cannot disclose due to cited private reasons) you
are calling out for people to make a judgement based on a unilateral (i.e.
yours) opinion.
Yes, you cite reasoning of exclusion from Meta Hack event, and yes, you
cite you being ignored intentionally on IRC, and I can take your side for
these not being fair things, but these are all subsequent events, which
have a reasoning originating from different conditions (the "private"
matters), so, like it or not, consequences of *yours an THP's own actions*,
which btw happened way before THP joined Jolla, so most likely very
remotely related to Jolla, I dare to say not related to Jolla at all, pay
attention, but - I repeat - *related to yours and  THP's own actions*. This
is, and remains therefore, a private issue, and does - in my opinion - have
nothing to do with the fact THP is member of Jolla. Now, this cleared, I do
believe nothing stands in your way to crucifix THP on a personal level, if
you have reasons for this.

But Jolla has nix & nada to do with this, IMO. In including the company,
you are hurting the company.

Best & good luck,
tk