[SailfishDevel] Registration temporarily_unavailable

Karsten Todtermuschke karsten at todtermuschke.de
Thu May 15 06:47:29 UTC 2014

Hi Andrey,

you still have that issue?

I also noticed connection problems with your current Mitäkuuluu release. My N9
with wazapp made by Tarek Galal connected after some seconds, so does yowsup
the command line client.

After "disconnecting" Mitäkuuluu explicitly using the menu-entry and
connecting again, it worked.

You may have a look at the sources at Tareks GitHub page.
https://github.com/tgalal

Thanks for your great work! Mitäkuuluu is a gorgeous app. I have to take a
look how you achieved the fast scroll in the list view for the contacts. Its
so Harmattan-fashioned. I really like that. :)

Regards,

Karsten