[SailfishDevel] Adding tinc to mer-tools

Graham Cobb g+jolla at cobb.uk.net
Sun Mar 30 10:47:19 UTC 2014

On 30/03/14 08:05, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:
> On 03/29/2014 11:44 PM, Graham Cobb wrote:
>> I have taken the tinc rpm source from CentOS (tinc-1.0.23-1.el5.src.rpm)
>> and rebuilt it on my jolla phone (using rpmbuild --rebuild).  It seems
>> to work fine.
>
> That's nice. I guess it's CLI only and you'll have to figure out to
> fight connman over resetting routes?

Yes, and yes.  I will look into connman next.

> I should try it against my TINC server.

I will make the RPM available shortly (a bit more testing, and I will
re-look at the packaging as per your advice).

After that, I will look into Chum.  I suspect I will have to go ahead
and install the SDK if I am going to start using OBS.  I was trying to
see how much I could do with just HTML5 apps (and rpm packaging tools).

Thanks for the pointers and the advice, Thomas.

Graham