[SailfishDevel] Folder permissions

Andrey Kozhevnikov coderusinbox at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:07:14 UTC 2014

QDir::homePath() inside app

while deploying you shouldnt copy anything to home. /usr/share for const
predefined data. $HOME/.local/share/appname for any downloaded/created
internal (!) application data like caches. Downloaded media you can save
in Video/Pictures/Music folders.
For settings use QSettings class and set default values in code like:

bool mySetting = settings.getValue("mySetting", true).toBool();

And remember: we can help you make your application better, we cant help
you continue development in bad direction.