[SailfishDevel] Folder permissions

Iosif Hamlatzis i.hamlatzis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:56:48 UTC 2014

ok and the next logical question is: How to get the $HOME folder of the
emulator or later the actual device in my .pro file? I think it shouldn't
be hard-coded.

I tried to use: "/$$(HOME)/.local/share/$${TARGET}" but it seams this
translates into /home/*mersdk*/.local/share/FarWest/Home/ which is wrong
and the deployment fails.

Is this another "feature" of the QtCreator IDE? And when I say "feature" I
mean a bug, another thing that doesn't work like debugging on the emulator
or the device from inside the IDE and I would have to resolve to command
line again?