[SailfishDevel] Hardware compatibility

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:50:17 UTC 2014

By the way, I just created a question on TJC:

https://together.jolla.com/question/32286/development-theming-in-the-future/

If you are interested in the outcome, please vote for it!

Regards,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams