[SailfishDevel] HTML5 Jolla Browser development tools. WebInspector, Firebug, whatever

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:03:17 UTC 2014

Hi there

At my day job we are doing quite HTML5 intensive web service ( Interactive
images - http://www.thinglink.com ) and today I've got a first
Jolla-specific bug. Jolla-specific meaning that it doesn't happen on
desktop browsers, Mobile Safari and many Androids we test on, but does
happen on a Jolla device - something related to relayouting after rotating
to landscape and back to portrait.

Anyway, such browser bugs are quite normal in a web site development. What
would be the way to debug web pages in the Jolla browser?

Any easy way to see web inspector or firebug of some sorts? Remote
JavaScript console? Weinre remote debugging support?
Has anybody tried something that works?

Best regards,
Artem.

--