[SailfishDevel] Cover Page Image

Chris Walker cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 13:32:44 UTC 2014

I've had an app in development for ages and I've always been able to
have an image on the cover page. I've started another app today -
created from the template (New File or Project ...) - and using the
same code for the cover page, Creator is complaining that it can't find
the image.

Here's the first bit of code for the cover page. What am I doing
wrong / need to check to make this work again?

import QtQuick 2.0
import Sailfish.Silica 1.0

CoverBackground {
    id: coverpage
    anchors.centerIn: parent

    Image {
        id: logo
        source: "images/fuelpad.png"
        anchors.centerIn: parent
    }

For info, the images folder is inside the qml folder so the folder
structure is Fuelpad > qml > cover alongside images, pages and the
Fuelpad.qml file.

I've searched the mail list since August of last year and nobody seems
to have suffered from this problem.

Any help appreciated.