[SailfishDevel] QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Jan 31 23:05:06 UTC 2014

Hi Marcel

I can confirm that I am getting QGeoSatelliteInfoSource info too.

SatsInUse is changing, before levelling out at 4, which is plausible
as I am sitting inside.

But SatsInView jumps straight to 17 and stays at 17. This figure seems
less plausible to me. It maybe down to a bug in my code, but if so I
have yet to find it. (Tomorrow I will test outside, to see if that
makes a difference).

mfg

Chris