[SailfishDevel] QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

Marcel marcel at aliquis.de
Fri Jan 31 21:34:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

just a small note if everyone else is waiting for this:
QGeoSatelliteInfoSource is working since Sailfish 1.0.3.8

The only problem here is what the system (GPS/GLONASS) is not set, it is
QGeoSatelliteInfo::Undefined. But this shouldn't be a real problem to nearly
all apps.

Greetings,
Marcel

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/commit/e09d297894a8b4ff9b06317169b5a9eb97aa7162