[SailfishDevel] sailfish ui on laptop

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at opensvc.com
Sat Jan 25 09:31:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

First, sorry to post there, but I couldn't find a sailfish-users mailing
list.

I use a yoga 2 laptop with ubuntu as my primary workhorse, which has some
interesting caracteristics:
- highdpi : 3200x1800 pixels
- touch screen
- can be folded 360° to a tablet format

I'm quite underwhelmed with the current Linux desktop environments
available with this setup, and though the sailfish ui could make a lot of
sense there.

Is there a way to install and evaluate this ui in my setup ?

Anyway, I hope you will appreciate someone out there thinks there is
potential in sailfish ui in the desktop space with modern hardware.

Best regards,
Christophe