[SailfishDevel] Binding weirdness on Jolla device after deploy with screen locked

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jan 26 16:14:08 UTC 2014

Hi Ove

That's pretty much the behaviour I get, and the swipe to multitasking
and back fixes things.

The behaviour 1s 100% reproducible  when the screen is locked during
deploy, and never occurs when deploying to an unlocked screen.

That the problem to do with bindings is only a wild assumption on my
part, it could be down to the screen not updating as you suggest.

Grüsse

Chris