[SailfishDevel] Binding weirdness on Jolla device after deploy with screen locked

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Sun Jan 26 15:37:31 UTC 2014

Den 26. jan. 2014 13:42, skrev christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch:
> Hi all
>
> I have come across some weird behaviour on the Jolla:
>
> Bindings don't seem to work immediately after an app has deployed when
> the screen is locked.

Are you able to tell the difference between something like this, and the
more straightforward issue of the app display simply not updating? I
frequently experience the latter immediately after a deploy. If I click
anything, or try to use the pulley menu, I can hear the sounds and get
the console logs, but the display doesn't start updating before I swipe
out to the multitasking view and then reactivate it. Everything works
otherwise.