[SailfishDevel] Harbour compliant way to read contacts

Putze Sven sailfish.os at hardcodes.de
Sat Jan 25 11:44:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

could you please shed some light about this issue? What kind of service agreements? Between whom? Was there some hidden hint in the fine print I did not read why I bought the phone?
Or to put it in some more provocative way: those contact data is *my* data and *I* want to decide what information is shared between which apps.

BR.
Sven