[SailfishDevel] ComboBox with many MenuItems

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Wed Jan 22 08:02:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a ComboBox with MenuItem. OnClicked, each MenuItem updates a
value in a component of my page.

So far, so good.

But when adding more item, the menu list is displayed on a second page.
I can choose an item, but the inClicked function does not act as it does
with less items (and the "standard" behaviour of the menu).
Putting a console.log("called") in onClicked does not output anything
either...

So, is this expected, and what is the trick to get my action triggered
when a "one in many MenuItem" of a ComboBox is selected ?

BR,
Franck